About this event
What’s the buzz in the localization industry these days? Join us for a 1-hour virtual panel to meet 3 amazing professionals who took part in a very special project, the creation of the “Globalization Strategy Playbook.”
📅 Date: Wednesday, 2 February, 2022
⏰ Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Pacific time
🔗 Location: Online
What’s the buzz in the localization industry these days? In October 2021 the “Globalization Strategy Playbook,” a free guide created by a group of 12 globalization professionals was released. But what is the document about? Who is this guide for and why was it created in the first place? Find out the answers to these and many other questions from some of the very authors themselves.
- Intro of Women in Localization & Global Community
- Presentation of the speakers
- Panel discussion
This event will be hosted and moderated by the Events and Content team within Global Community of Women in Localization.
Our expert panelists are:
- Wayne Bourland, Director of Translation at Dell
- Natalia Levitina, Localization Director at PTC
- Jean-François Vanreusel, Director of Globalization at Adobe
🔴 This live event will be hosted on Zoom and it will be recorded. It’s free to attend but you have to register through Eventbrite so we can email you the Zoom login details.
The event is open to everyone but the recording will only be available to Women in Localization members.
Not a member yet? Sign up here!
Membership is completely free and provides…
- Access to member-only content, such as recorded events, webinars and resources, our job board
- Discounts to events organized by our partner organizations
- Camaraderie, networking and support from our members worldwide
- …and much more! 🙂
If you find this event interesting, consider sharing with your friends and colleagues so they can register on Eventbrite. Everybody is welcome to attend the live event and join the wonderful W.L. community of 5,000+ localization professionals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org