The members of the EUATC work together to achieve common goals and derive mutual benefit from sharing important information.
To accomplish the range of work which has to be done, it has created working groups focusing on:
- Training (liaising with training bodies and institutions to assist them in training commercially aware professional translators)
- Standards (promoting and explaining the implementation of EN15038 and participating in related developments which raise the quality of European translation services)
- External liaison (talking with EU bodies, raising the profile of the industry amongst purchasers, building mutually beneficial links with other industry organisations)
- Conferences (providing networking opportunities for the members of the national associations)
- Technology (informing technology vendors of market needs and disseminating information)